Simon joined Access Legal in May 2014 and has dealt with a wide range of clinical negligence matters including considerable experience in:
- Claims arising from Laparoscopic surgery and in particular Gallbladder surgery
- Claims involving a late diagnosis of cancer
- Fatal clinical negligence claims
- Wrongful Birth claims
- Products Liability Claims
Simon recognises that investigating a clinical negligence claim can be a stressful time for the family and aims to provide clear legal advice throughout the process.
Away from work Simon enjoys wildlife watching, especially in Scotland and Africa, the theatre, and watching cricket and American Football, and suffering as a Forest fan.
- 'I was contacted regularly and made to feel that my case was important to Access Legal. Mr Towler was supportive and professional' - by a medical negligence client.
- 'I was very satisfied with the level of service and understanding' - by a medical negligence client.
- 'First of all thank you very much for your help and advice from Day One. It was fantastic and a good outcome. We are very pleased about it. I shall recommend you to anyone who may require your services' - by Mr Mistry.
- 'The sensitivity toward Barry and I was exceptional and the speed at which this claim was settled was outstanding' - by Mrs Osborne.