She advises on a broad range of cases including:
- claims for orthopaedic injury;
- obstetric and gynaecological claims (including wrongful birth and birth injuries);
- surgical errors;
- fatal claims; and
- claims against nursing homes.
Kishma joined the firm in 2006 and worked as a paralegal before commencing her training contract and then qualifying as a solicitor in May 2009. She was also admitted to practice in the British Virgin Islands in May 2010, and promoted to Associate in September 2013.
Kishma is a member of the Birmingham Medico-Legal Society and a founding member of the Birmingham Black Lawyers organisation.
"I would not hesitate in recommending Shoosmiths. Kishma was incredibly responsive and professional throughout the 3 year period. Kishma was also able to communicate technical/legal matters clearly and concisely in a way that I could understand." - Mrs Murphy, past client
- LL.B. (Hons.) 2:1 (University of Birmingham)
- Legal Practice Course (College of Law, Birmingham)